Sport Centre Attendant
Seasonal Part Time
We are currently accepting applications for a Seasonal / Part Time Sport Centre Attendant.
- Daily operational responsibilities including keeping record, general reception management
- Active participation in staff meetings as required
- Regular communication with the Sports Centre Supervisor/Arena Maintenance Worker
- Daily maintenance of the building including keeping showers, locker rooms and reception area in a clean condition
- Perform sales desk duties including sales, cash handling, guest services, and problem solving
- Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the Sports Centre
- Attend all scheduled orientation & training programs
- Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions
- Provide superior customer service
- Experience in handling cash
- Capable of working without supervision
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Polished interpersonal and motivational skills
- Highly organized
- Prompt and must be reliable
- Training on the cash handling system will be provided.
- All other necessary training will be provided.
Apply: cao@no deposit casinos www.astrologervedic.com or drop off your resume to the municipal office.
Closing Date: Resumes will be evaluated on an intake basis until the position is filled.